Registration fee $20Purchasing a ticket automatically enters registrants into our "Journey to Africa" raffle. One person will win an all expenses paid trip with Nasrul Ilm America to Senegal from Feb. 17-25.
For more info, contact:
Nasrul ilm America855 787 1350
Call for babysittingRegister Now
Keynote Speaker: IMAM SIRAJ WAHHAJ
Banquet tickets bought in advance: $65
Tickets bought the night of the banquet: $100
Hotel room rates: $69/night + tax
Call Hyatt Regency and say that you are with Nasrul Ilm America
Cut off date for hotel booking: 12/01/2017Book Ticket
KEYNOTE SPEAKER : SHAYKH MAHY CISSE
Shaykh Mouhammadou Mahy Cisse, BA, MA, Azhar University, is AAII’s Vice President and International Islamic Schools’ Director of Studies. His leadership in curriculum development and faculty accountability combine modern educational principles with a traditional approach. In addition to his role as the Program’s chief administrator, Shaykh Mouhammad Mahy Cisse provides students with both academic and spiritual guidance in their journey toward an ethical and successful life.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: IMAM SIRAJ WAHHAJ
Siraj Wahaj, Imam of Masjid Taqwa in New York is well known among Muslims in North America as a dynamic speaker and tireless supporter of Islamic causes.
- Imam Siraj Wahhaj, currently the Imam of Masjid Al-Taqwa in Brookyn, New York, accepted Islam in 1969. He received Imam training at Ummul Qura University of Makkah in 1978 and has gone on to become a national and international speaker on Islam.
- Imam Wahhaj has been Vice President of ISNA U.S. since 1997 and has served on Majlis Ash-Shura since 1987. He is a past member of ISNA’s Planning Committee and has served as a member of the Board of Advisors for NAIT from 1989-1993. He is also a member of the Board of Advisors for the American Muslim Council.
- Imam Wahhaj has appeared on several national television talk shows and interviews especially about his anti-drug campaigns. He received high praises from the media and NYPD for initiating anti-drug patrol in Brooklyn, New York in 1988.
- Among other achievements, Imam Wahhaj was the first person to give an Islamic invocation to the United States Congress.
- Imam Siraj Wahhaj is originally from New York.
Al-hajj Imam Baye Seck
Al-hajj Imam FurQan Muhammad
Dr Jamillah Karim
Author, Speaker, Activist
Imam Sulaimaan Hamed
Resident Imam of Atlanta Masjid of Al-Islam
Imam tayyib Thiam
Kingdom Graduate of Madina University, Saudi Arabia
Head and Founder of the Tayyba Foundation in London UK
Secretary General of the African American Islamic Institute
Serigne Mansour Niass
The Ambassador of Good Will and Special Advisor of Religious Affairs to the President of Senegal
VP GLOBAL AFFAIRS and Public Policy, African American Islamic Institute